Starting on February 9, 2019, the Huawei Mate 20 smartphone will be sold in the Philippines with a ₱5,000.00 price drop.
That means it will have an official price tag of ₱35,990.00 from its original price of ₱40,990.00! That’s a big discount considering that the device still has some of the best features especially its triple Leica camera system.
It also has an A.I. powered Kirin 980 processor, 4GB of RAM, an updated Android 9.0 Pie operating system with EMUI 9 enhancements and a 24 Megapixel selfie camera.
- 6.53-inch FHD+ IPS LCD Display (1080 x 2244 Pixels), 381 ppi
- Android 9.0 Pie Operating System
- Hisilicon Kirin 980 Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- Triple Cameras (16+12+8 MP) with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 24 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via NM Card
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4000mAh Battery
- Huawei SuperCharge
- ₱ 40,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱30,990.00 - Price drop on October 2019