The mid-range version of Huawei’s upcoming Mate 20 smartphone is now official – that’s the Huawei Mate 20 Lite!
It has a 6.3-inch display, quad cameras with A.I., Kirin 710 chipset and a 3750mAh battery. It also comes with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of built-in storage.
Huawei Mate 20 Lite Price and Availability
The Huawei Mate 20 Lite is now available in some European countries with an official price of £349.00. That’s around ₱26,500.00.
Huawei is scheduled to launch the Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro smartphones on October 16, 2018.
- 6.3-inch FHD+ LTPS Display (1080 x 2340 Pixels), 409 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- Kirin 970 Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 20 + 2 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 24 + 2 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3750mAh Battery
- Fast Charging (9V/2A)
- 158.3 x 75.3 x 7.6 mm @ 172 g