OPPO Philippines released a new smartphone in the affordable section of the price spectrum – the OPPO A3s.
It features a dual rear camera system, face-recognition technology and a big battery in a glossy plastic body with two color options – red and dark purple.
OPPO A3s Features
The dual rear camera system of the OPPO A3s is composed of a 13 Megapixel main camera and a 2 Megapixel secondary camera that allows the device to create depth of field or bokeh effect.
It has a 6.2-inch notched display with HD+ resolution and rounded corners giving it a modern look. Meanwhile, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset powers the device together with 2GB of RAM and the company’s ColorOS 5.1 running on top of Android Oreo.
Lastly, there’s a 4230mAh battery under the hood which promises up to 18 hours of battery life on a single charge.
OPPO A3s Price and Availability
The official price of the OPPO A3s in the Philippines is ₱6,990.00. It’s now available in OPPO stores, kiosks and authorized retailers.
- 6.2-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1520 Pixels), 271 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Chipset
- 2 GB of RAM
- Dual Cameras (13+2 MP) with LED Flash
- 8 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 4230mAh Battery
- ₱ 6,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱4,490.00 - Price drop on January 2020
Show Comments 💬