A few hours before its official launch in Paris, The Verge revealed virtually everything about the OPPO Find X.
This includes the pop up mechanism for both its front and dual rear cameras. When the camera app is open, the entire top portion of the phone slides up to reveal the cameras then descend back to the chassis when the camera app is closed.
Pop-up Cameras means no Notch
This pop-up mechanism allows the OPPO Find X to ditch the notch. Sure, it’s easy to live with a screen cutout especially if it’s narrower than that of the iPhone X.
It also gives the OPPO Find X an insane screen to body ratio of 92.5%! The sides and the top all have narrow bezels while the bottom bezel is around twice the top bezel.
Of course, there’s a question of durability since the feature adds a moving part on the device.
Source: The Verge
Watch the OPPO Find X launch event live!
If you’re very excited for the OPPO Find X, the launch event in Paris will be livestreamed by the company. We’ll embed the video here later.
- 6.42-inch FHD+ OLED Display (1080 x 2340 Pixels), 401 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Chipset
- 8 GB of RAM
- 16 + 20 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 25 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 256GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 400 via microSD
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3730mAh Battery
- VOOC Fast Charging (5V/4A)
- ₱ 49,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬