ASUS ROG Phone Now Official!
ASUS has finally unveiled the much hyped ASUS ROG Phone. Just like its ROG laptops and desktop PCs, this one is heavy focused on gaming.
Its specs sheet is impressive including an FHD+ AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate and 8GB of RAM! The external design and available accessories will also delight a gamer.
ASUS ROG Phone Features
ASUS managed to squeeze more processing power from the Snapdragon 845 chip on the ASUS ROG Phone making it run at a maximum speed of 2.96GHz compared to the usual 2.8GHz.
There are touch buttons on the sides of the phone perfect for being used as triggers when playing in landscape mode. Gaming accessories include a cooler, desktop dock and WiGig dock.
Aside from its gaming-centric specs, the device also has a dual rear camera system, Hi-Fi audio and a massive 4000mAh battery.
Price and Availability
There are two storage variants of the ASUS ROG Phone – a 128GB and a 512GB variant.
Pricing and availability hasn’t been announced though. Follow us on Facebook for updates.
Source: ASUS Republic of Gamers
ASUS ROG Phone specs:
- 6.0-inch FHD+ AMOLED Display (1080 x 2160 Pixels), 402 ppi
- Android 8.1 Oreo Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Chipset
- 8 GB of RAM
- 12 + 8 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 8 Megapixel Front Camera
- Single SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 128GB or 512GB Internal Storage
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac/ad (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4000mAh Battery
- Fast Charging (20W)
- 158.8 x 76.2 x 8.6 mm @ 200 g
- ₱49,995.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱29,995.00 - Price drop on September 24, 2019