LG Philippines is now accepting pre-orders for the LG G7 ThinQ smartphone and alongside the announcement is its official SRP – ₱42,990.00.
The device features a 6.1-inch notched display, Snapdragon 845 chipset, dual 16 Megapixel cameras and the company’s signature audio enhancements including a ‘boombox speaker’ that promises true bass in a smartphone.
LG G7 ThinQ Pre-order Details and FREEBIES
LG Mobile Philippines is giving away a total of ₱10,890.00 worth of FREEBIES for each LG G7 ThinQ purchased through their pre-order program.
This includes an LG Tone Infinim wireless Bluetooth headphones, phone case and a fast charging wireless charger.
Pre-orders are accepted in participating stores where the items can be claimed on or after June 5, 2018. The required downpayment is ₱2,000.00.
- 6.1-inch QHD+ IPS LCD Display (1440 x 3120 Pixels), 564 ppi
- Android 8.0 Oreo Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 16 + 16 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 8 Megapixel Front Camera with Screen Flash
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 64GB UFS Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 2000 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3000mAh Battery
- Quick Charge 3.0
- 153.2 x 71.9 x 7.9 mm @ 162 g
- ₱42,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines