Meet the Huawei Y3 2018 with Android Oreo (Go Edition) OS!
Huawei joins Nokia in launching an Android Go smartphone with the new Huawei Y3 2018.
It’s a budget smartphone that runs on a lightweight version of Google’s mobile operating system – Android Oreo (Go Edition). This allows it to operate smoothly despite the modest specs.
Huawei Y3 2018 Features
The Huawei Y3 2018 has a 5-inch display, 8 Megapixel main camera with LED flash and 2 Megapixel selfie camera.
It’s powered by a 1.3GHz quad core processor with 1GB of RAM, 8GB of built-in storage and a 2280mAh battery. It can connect to 4G LTE networks and has two SIM card slots.
Pricing hasn’t been revealed yet but the phone comes in three colors – white, gold and black.
Huawei Y3 2018 specs:
- 5.0-inch FWVGA IPS LCD Display (480 x 854 Pixels), 196 ppi
- Android Oreo (Go Edition) Operating System
- MediaTek MT6737M Chipset
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 2 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 2280mAh Battery
- 145.1 x 73.7 x 9.45 mm @ 180 g