The Nokia 7 Plus smartphone has been officially launched in the Philippines and priced ₱21,990.00 SRP.
It’s the company’s first Android One smartphone which means it comes with a pure version of Android and software upgrades are guaranteed to make it secure and up to date.
Nokia 7 Plus Features
The Nokia 7 Plus has a 6-inch FHD+ display with a tall 18.5:9 aspect ratio, scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass protective layer and housed in an aluminum body.
It runs on a 2.2GHz octa core Snapdragon 660 processor coupled with 4GB of RAM. Internal storage is 64GB and a microSD card slot for up to 256GB memory cards is present.
Meanwhile, photography is handled by a 12 + 13 Megapixel dual camera system at the back. It uses ZEISS optics and has a wide f/1.75 aperture for low light photography. There’s also a 16 Megapixel front camera for selfies.
A 3800mAh battery powers the device with support for fast charging. It even has the Nokia OZO audio technology a fingerprint sensor for security.
Nokia 7 Plus Availability
The Nokia 7 Plus will be open for pre-orders starting today, April 13, 2018. Online shops including Lazada Philippines are also accepting pre-orders.
General availability starts on April 27.
- 6-inch FHD+ IPS LCD Display (1080 x 2160 Pixels), 402 ppi
- Android 8.0 Oreo Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 12 + 13 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 16.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3800mAh Battery
- Fast Charging
- ₱ 21,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱15,990.00 - Price drop on February 20, 2018