As Xiaomi opens its second physical store in the Philippines, it also officially launched the Xiaomi Redmi 5A.
It’s an entry level smartphone but with the best specs for its price. In fact, it’s the most affordable smartphone running on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor!
Xiaomi Redmi 5A Features
Aside from its Snapdragon chip, the Xiaomi Redmi 5A also has 2GB of RAM and the company’s own MIUI 9 software.
It flaunts a 5-inch HD display with a 13 Megapixel rear camera and 5 Megapixel front camera. Its built-in storage amounts to 16GB and the phone supports 4G LTE networks, Face Recognition as well as universal remote function via its infrared blaster.
A 3000mAh battery power the device. However, it’s non-removable and charging is through a 5V/1A charger.
Price and Availability
The official price of the Xiaomi Redmi 5A in the Philippines is ₱4,590.00.
Xiaomi and Lazada Philippines is holding a flash sale for the device on March 15, 2018 at 12 noon with a discounted price of ₱4,390.00! It will also be available in Xiaomi’s two stores in Trinoma and Megamall.
- 5.0-inch HD IPS LCD Display (720 x 1280 Pixels), 294 ppi
- Android 7.1 Nougat Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Chipset
- 2 GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.1
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 3000mAh Battery
- ₱ 4,590.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬