Xiaomi joins the highly competitive mid-range battle in the Philippines by officially launching the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus in the country.
It’s the company’s first smartphone with an 18:9 FHD+ display. It also offers the signature high specs of Xiaomi smartphones at an affordable price.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Features
Aside from its display, the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus also boasts a 2.0GHz octa core Snapdragon 625 processor with 4GB of RAM. There’s also 4G LTE connectivity, a fingerprint sensor and an Infrared blaster.
It’s equipped with a 12 Megapixel main camera with dual LED flash and a 5 Megapixel front camera with its own soft LED flash.
A 4000mAh battery powers the device.
Price and Availability
The official price of the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus in the Philippines is ₱9,990.00.
Availability starts on March 17, 2018 at Xiaomi’s official stores in Trinoma and Megamall as well as online on Lazada Philippines.
- 5.99-inch FHD+ IPS LCD Display (1080 x 2160 Pixels), 403 ppi
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 12.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4000mAh Battery
- ₱ 9,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines