It’s the most affordable smartphone with OPPO’s AI Beauty Recognition technology that enhances selfies in a realistic way.
OPPO A71 (2018) Features
The OPPO A71 (2018) is powered by a 1.8GHz octa core Snapdragon 450 processor with 2GB of RAM and the company’s own Color OS 3.2 software.
It has a 5.2-inch display, 13 Megapixel main camera, 5 Megapixel front camera and 16GB of built-in storage. It can connect to 4G LTE networks although there’s no fingerprint sensor.
Its battery capacity is 3000mAh.
UP NEXT: OPPO A71 (2018) Full Review!
- 5.2-inch HD IPS LCD Display (720 x 1280 Pixels), 282 ppi
- Android 7.1 Nougat Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Chipset
- 2 GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 3000mAh Battery
- 148.1 x 73.8 x 7.6 mm @ 137 g
- ₱6,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines