Today, the company issued the official Android 8.0 Oreo software update for the two devices in the Philippines. To update, navigate to Settings > System > System update.
Huawei P10 Android 8.0 Oreo Changelog
The software update doesn’t just upgrade the device to Oreo, it also installs the new EMUI 8.0. It promises faster performance in boot times, video fluidity and rapid loading of photo thumbnails when viewing a lot of photos.
A new floating navigation dock is also introduced as well as more privacy controls through the EMUI’s PrivateSpace. Perhaps a more useful new feature is the ability to connect to two Bluetooth devices such as a wireless earphone and fitness band.
Cosmetic changes in Oreo are also implemented in the update including a more organized Settings layout.
- 5.1-inch FHD IPS LCD Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 432 ppi
- Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System
- HiSilicon Kirin 960 Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 20.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3200mAh Battery
- Fast Charging
- 145.3 x 69.3 x 7 mm @ 145 g
- ₱28,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines