It’s an Android One smartphone with dual cameras – a 12 + 12 Megapixel rear camera system that supports phase detection autofocus and wide angle photographs.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Features
Aside from its dual rear cameras, the Xiaomi Mi A1 also has a scratch resistant 5.5 inch FHD display and 5 Megapixel selfie camera.
It runs on an octa core Snapdragon 625 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of built-in storage. It also has 4G LTE connectivity, dual band Wi-Fi, a fingerprint sensor and USB Type-C port.
A 3080mAh battery powers the device.
Xiaomi Mi A1 Availability
The Xiaomi Mi A1 will be available during the opening of the first authorized Mi authorized store in the country at the fourth level of Trinoma.
Attendees of the event also have the chance to win the device through a raffle.
- 5.5-inch FHD LTPS Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 401 ppi
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Chipset
- 4 GB
- 12.0 + 12.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3080mAh Battery
- Fast Charging (5V/2A)
- ₱10,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines