A new pink gold color variant of the Huawei Mate 10 Pro will be available in the Philippines just in time for Valentine’s Day.
It has the same specifications, features and price as the regular version but with a chic look. It’s the perfect gift for the special ladies in our lives. Availability starts on February 10, 2018.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro Features
The Huawei Mate 10 Pro has a 5.9 inch OLED display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 20 + 12 Megapixel dual rear camera and 8 Megapixel front camera.
It’s powered by the 2.36GHz octa core Kirin 970 processor with built-in Artifical Intelligence chip, Android 8.0 oreo operating system out of the box and a whooping 6GB of RAM! Connectivity includes 4G LTE, dual band Wi-Fi, NFC and USB Type-C.
It also features Hi-Fi audio, a fingerprint sensor and a 4000mAh battery with the Huawei SuperCharge technology.
The official price is ₱38,990.00.
- 5.9-inch FHD+ OLED Display (1080 x 2160 Pixels), 402 ppi
- Android 8.0 Oreo Operating System
- Huawei Kirin 970 Chipset
- 6 GB of RAM
- 20.0 + 12.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera with Screen Flash
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4000mAh Battery
- Fast Charging (Huawei SuperCharge)
- 154.2 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm @ 178 g
- ₱38,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines