At first glance, the ₱5,290.00 official price of the Nokia 2 in the Philippines seems excessive. It’s just a 5-inch smartphone with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage.
However, it promises a ‘2 day battery life’ with a 4100mAh battery, power efficient processor and a near stock version of Android. There’s also Nokia’s trademark in durability.
Nokia 2 Features
The Nokia 2 has a scratch resistant 5-inch HD display, 8 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 5 Megapixel front camera.
It runs on a 1.3GHz quad core Snapdragon 212 processor with 1GB of RAM, 4G LTE connectivity and Android 7.1.1 Nougat as the operating system. A software upgrade to Android Oreo has been promised.
It’s housed in an Aluminum frame with ‘sculpted polycarbonate’ internals.
Price and Availability
The ₱5,290.00 official price of the Nokia 2 should not have been a surprise given that it retails for $99 abroad. However, Filipinos are used to seeing these specs in 2k-3k phones from local brands.
Availability of the device starts on February 9, 2018.
- 5.0-inch HD LTPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels), 294 ppi
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 Chipset
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.1
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 4100mAh Battery
- ₱ 5,290.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬