The ultra-posh Huawei Mate 10 Pro Porsche Design is now available in the Philippines exclusively through Globe’s ThePlatinum Plan 4999.
Only 20 units will be sold. Each will have access to Globe’s priority network for faster mobile internet speeds, a virtual concierge and ‘all-month data surfing’.
Huawei Mate 10 Pro Porsche Design Features
In terms of specs, the Huawei Mate 10 Pro Porsche Design is no different from the regular Huawei Mate 10 Pro except for its 256GB internal storage. It still has a 6-inch AMOLED display with 18:9 aspect ratio, built-in AI processor, 20 + 12 Megapixel dual rear cameras and a 4000mAh battery with SuperCharge technology.
The differences are in the physical design with Porsche Design embellishments, a customized user interface and a free leather case.
It’s basically a luxury smartphone.
There are three plans to choose for acquiring a Huawei Mate 10 Pro Porsche Design. There’s Plan 3799 with ₱30,000.00 of chashout, Plan 4999 with ₱24,000.00 of cashout and Plan 7999 with only ₱10,800.00 of cashout.
Plan 4999 is the most recommended since the cashout can be paid monthly. That means you only have to add ₱1,000.00 to the monthly bill for the 24-month duration of the plan.
- 5.9-inch FHD+ OLED Display (1080 x 2160 Pixels), 402 ppi
- Android 8.0 Oreo Operating System
- Huawei Kirin 970 Chipset
- 6 GB of RAM
- 20.0 + 12.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 128GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4000mAh Battery
- Fast Charging (Huawei SuperCharge)
- ₱ 38,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬