Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Cloudfone announces the availability of the Cloudfone Next Infinity Pro smartphone in red.
It’s a more powerful and better equipped version of the Cloudfone Next Infinity. It features a 20 + 8 Megapixel dual selfie camera system, Snapdragon 430 processor, more storage at 32GB and a slightly larger 3000mAh battery.
Cloudfone Next Infinity Pro Features
The Cloudfone Next Infinity Pro still has the defining feature of the Next Infinity series of smartphones –– an 18:9 display. It’s a 5.7-inch panel with rounded corners, curved edges and narrow bezels.
It runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat out of the box with 3GB of RAM but its user interface has been heavily customized. A fingerprint sensor, USB OTG capability, Face Recognition and 700MHz LTE connectivity are all present.
Its design is virtually similar to the Next Infinity. The differences are in the internals.
Price and Availability
The official price of the Cloudfone Next Infinity Pro is ₱9,999.00.
It’s now available in Cloudfone stores nationwide and soon in the company’s official online stores.
- 5.7-inch HD IPS LCD Display (720 x 1440 Pixels), 282 ppi
- Android 7.1.2 Nougat Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- 16 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 20 + 8 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 32 Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 via microSD
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3000mAh Battery
- ₱ 9,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬