OPPO has officially launched the OPPO A83. It’s the company’s most affordable smartphone that features an 18:9 display and AI-powered selfies.
Just like Apple’s iPhone X, it doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor. Instead, it uses Face Recognition for unlocking the device.
OPPO A83 Features
The OPPO A83 has a 5.7 inch ‘full screen’ display with HD+ resolution, narrow edges, rounded corners, curved edges and an overall slim profile.
It’s powered by a MediaTek Helio P23 chipset with a 2.5GHz octa core CPU, Mali-G71 graphics processor and 3GB of RAM. It boots to the company’s iOS-inspired user interface called ColorOS 3.2 but with Android 7.1 Nougat underneath.
A 13 Megapixel camera at the back handles general photography while an 8 Megapixel front camera takes care of selfies.
Its battery is rated 3180mAh with 5V/2A charging.
OPPO A83 Price and Availability
The official price of the OPPO A83 smartphone in the Philippines is ₱9,990.00. Each purchase comes with a free phone case.
Availability starts on January 27 in OPPO stores, online shops and authorized retailers nationwide.
- 5.7-inch HD+ IPS LCD Display (720 x 1440 Pixels), 282 ppi
- Android 7.1 Nougat Operating System
- MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763T) Chipset
- 3 GB
- 13.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 3180mAh Battery
- ₱6,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines