Alcatel joins the 18:9 aspect ratio craze by launching the new Alcatel 3C smartphone in Italy.
It has a 6-inch display with a FHD+ resolution or 720 x 1440 pixels. The display is made by its parent company TCL which is better known for their TVs.
Alcatel 3C Features
Aside from the tall display, the Alcatel 3C also boasts an 8 Megapixel main camera and 5 Megapixel front camera – both are paired with an LED flash.
However, it runs on the outdated 1.3GHz quad core MediaTek MT8321 processor and with a mere 1GB of RAM. It does have 4G LTE connectivity and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor for security.
A non-removable 3000mAh battery powers the device.
- 6.0-inch HD IPS LCD Display (720 x 1440 Pixels), 268 ppi
- Android 7.1 Nougat Operating System
- Mediatek MT8321 Chipset
- 1 GB of RAM
- 8.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3000mAh Battery
Show Comments 💬