Motorola Philippines has finally announced that the official price of the Moto X4 smartphone in the country is ₱23,999.00.
In case you’re wondering, this isn’t the Android One version of the device. Although, there is minimal difference between the two as the regular Moto X ships with a near stock version of Android Nougat.
Moto X4 Features
The Motorola Moto X4 boasts a 5.2 inch FHD display in a metal and glass body with IP68 water resistance. It has a 20MP + 8MP dual rear camera and a single 16MP selfie camera with its own LED flash.
A 2.2GHz octa core Snapdragon 630 processor powers the device along with 3GB of RAM. There’s a 3000mAh battery with 15W TurboPower fast charging too!
It also has a fingerprint sensor, dual band Wi-Fi, 4G LTE connectivity and Bluetooth 5.0 which will be activated after its Android Oreo update.
The Motorola Moto X4 is now available in various Motorola Experience stores throughout the country.
- 5.2-inch FHD LTPS Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 424 ppi
- Android 7.1 Nougat Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- 12.0 + 8.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 16.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3000mAh Battery
- Fast Charging (15W)
- ₱ 23,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines