It’s a limited edition smartphone equipped with a dual 13MP rear camera and powered by the MediaTek Helio X27, a deca core processor!
Based on its suspected OEM, the Cherry Mobile Flare S6 Premium will have a 5.5 inch full HD display in a metal unibody design.
The dual camera at the back has a quad LED flash while the front camera is 13 Megapixels with its own LED flash. There’s 4GB of RAM, 4G LTE connectivity, Hi-Fi audio, fingerprint sensor and 4G LTE connectivity too.
It will support fast charging via a USB Type-C port.
- 5.5 Inch FHD (1080 x 1920 Pixels) IPS LCD Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat OS
- MediaTek Helio X27 (MT6797) Chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 13.0 + 13.0 MP Rear Camera with Dual Tone Quad LED Flash
- 13.0 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.1
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3680mAh Battery
- No official PH price yet.