It still features a ‘bezel-less’ design like its predecessor but with the new 18:9 aspect ratio and a hassle free placement of the front camera at the top.
Doogee Mix 2 Features
The Doogee Mix 2 features a quad camera system with two cameras on the front and two cameras at the back. Below the rear cameras is a fingerprint sensor while the software has Facial Recognition.
Its internals didn’t change much. There’s still a MediaTek Helio P25 chipset coupled with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
A 4060mAh battery powers the device with charging via a USB Type-C port at 5V/2A. Two colors are available – blue and black.
UP NEXT: Doogee Mix 2 Full Review!
- 5.99-inch FHD+ IPS LCD Display (1080 x 2160 Pixels), 403 ppi
- Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System
- MediaTek Helio P25 Chipset
- 6 GB of RAM
- 16.0 + 13.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 8.0 + 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- USB Type-C
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4060mAh Battery
- 159.1 x 74.7 x 8.6 mm @ 210 g
- ₱12,995.00 Official Price in the Philippines