Apple has finally revealed the official price of the iPhone X in the Philippines. It starts at ₱64,490.00 for the 64GB version.
Meanwhile, the iPhone X with 256GB of built-in storage costs ₱73,990.00. Thankfully, both Smart and Globe offer the device under their post-paid plans making it easier on the budget.
Is the price too high?
The 64GB iPhone X is priced $999 in the United States. That’s just a little more than ₱50,000.00 when converted directly to Philippine Pesos. However, the cost of importation to the Philippines as well as taxes results in higher prices for the final product.
If you still think a new and shiny iPhone X is worth this much, then go ahead and buy one. It’s the tenth anniversary iPhone after all.
It’s available in Apple Stores as well as authorized resellers throughout the country.
- 5.8-inch FHD OLED Display (1125 x 2436 Pixels), 463 ppi
- iOS11 Operating System
- Apple A11 Bionic Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- 12.0 + 12.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 7.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Single SIM
- 64GB/128GB Internal Storage
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Lightning Port
- 2716mAh Battery
- Fast Charging and Wireless Charging
- ₱ 64,490.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱58,990.00 - Price drop on September 2018
Show Comments 💬