Another smartphone joins the already crowded Philippine mid-range market – the LG Q6+.
As the name suggests, it’s an upgraded LG Q6. They are actually almost the same, it is just the storage capacity that differs because Q6+ has larger RAM and internal storage.
LG Q6+ Features
The LG Q6+ has a 5.5-inch Full HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio and curved corners. It also boasts an H-Beam Aluminum frame for durability.
What is inside? The handset runs on a 1.4GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 with Android 7.1.1 Nougat, 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. It has all the necessary connectivity features: WiFi, 4G LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, FM Radio and even NFC!
How about the camera? There’s a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and a wide angle 5MP selfie camera.
Price and Availability
This is available in two unique colors, the Astro Black & Marine Blue.
Official price in the Philippines is Php14,990. Price may vary from the stores you choose to purchase, make sure to do canvassing first before buying to get the lowest price possible.
- 5.5-inch FHD+ IPS LCD Display (1080 x 2160 Pixels), 439 ppi
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3000mAh Battery
- ₱14,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines