Here’s another mid-range smartphone vying for the love of Filipino consumers – the Sony Xperia XA1 Plus. It has been officially priced ₱16,990.00.
Its highlight features include a 23 Megapixel camera, 5.5-inch full HD display and 2.3GHz octa core MediaTek Helio P20 processor.
Sony Xperia XA1 Plus Features
The Sony Xperia XA1 Plus also comes with a fingerprint sensor tucked inside its power button. That’s a convenient place at the side of the phone.
Out of the box, it runs on Android Nougat with the company’s Xperia UI. There’s 3GB of RAM and a dedicated microSD card slot too.
It’s powered by a 3430mAh battery with Pump Express 2.0 fast charging technology via a USB Type-C port.
Availability and Where to Buy
The Sony Xperia XA1 Plus will be available in Sony Centers and authorized retailers on November 10, 2017. Online shops will be selling it too.
- 5.5-inch FHD IPS LCD Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 294 ppi
- Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System
- MediaTek MT6757 (Helio P20) Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- 23.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3430mAh Battery
- Fast Charging (Pump Express 2.0)
- 155 x 75 x 8.7 mm @ 189 g
- ₱16,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines