It’s now apparent that Huawei will release the Huawei Nova 2i smartphone here in the Philippines.
The recent teasers that the company posted on its social media channels highlight three of its main features – quad cameras, an 18:9 aspect ratio display and the Kirin 659 chipset.
As confirmed when the Huawei Nova 2i was launched in Malaysia, it will be powered by the company’s own Kirin 659 chipset.
It has an octa core CPU running at a maximum clock rate of 2.36GHz. That’s faster than the processors used by other brands from Qualcomm and MediaTek.
Quad Cameras and 18:9 Display
Another exciting feature of the Huawei Nova 2i is its quad cameras – dual rear cameras and dual selfie cameras. Both are equipped with an LED flash. This means bokeh effect or portrait mode can be achieved both in regular shots as well as selfies.
Meanwhile, its display will follow the trend of 18:9 aspect ratio. It’ll be taller than usual but at the same time, easier to hold with one hand.
Price and Availability
There’s no official price for the Huawei Nova 2i yet here in the Philippines. In Malaysia, its official price is RM1299 which is less than ₱16,000.00 when converted directly.
Follow us on Facebook for more updates.
- 5.9-inch FHD+ IPS LCD Display (1080 x 2160 Pixels), 409 ppi
- Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System
- HiSilicon Kirin 659 Chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 16 + 2 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 13 + 2 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3340mAh Battery
- 0-100% in 2 hours and 25 minutes
- ₱14,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱12,990.00 - Price drop on May 2018