Along with the Pixel 2, Google also launched the bigger Pixel XL 2. However, the only major difference between the two is the latter’s bigger display.
It flaunts a 6-inch pOLED display with 18:9 aspect ratio and a screen resolution of 1440 x 2880 pixels. It also has a more pronounced curves along the edges as well as in the corners.
The Google Pixel XL 2 runs on Snapdragon 835 with 4GB of RAM and Android 8.0 Oreo. It comes in a metallic body with IP67 water resistance and features Active Edge squeeze sensor.
At the back, there’s a 12.2 Megapixel camera with machine learning based portrait mode for applying bokeh effects. It also has an 8 Megapixels selfie camera.
Other features include stereo speakers and a 3520mAh battery.
Google Pixel XL 2 Price and Availability
The official price of the Google Pixel XL 2 starts at $849 for the 64GB variant. This goes up to $949 for the 128GB version.
Only two colors are available – black and the two tone black and white. Again, official availability is limited to countries where the Google Store is available.
Google Pixel 2 – Smartphone Specifications
- 6.0 – Inch QHD+ pOLED Display (1440 x 2880 Pixels, 538 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android 8.0 Oreo OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Chipset
- 2.35GHz Octa Core Kryo CPU
- Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 12.2 Megapixel Main Camera with LED Flash
- Laser AF, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS and EIS
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 64GB/128GB Internal Storage
- No microSD Card Slot
- Single SIM (eSIM/Nano SIM)
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+
- Dual Band Wi-Fi
- NFC Support
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- Front Facing Stereo Speakers
- Active Edge
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 145.7 x 69.7 x 7.8 mm @ 143 g
- IP67 Water Resistance
- Colors: Black, Blue and White
- 2700mAh Battery (Non-removable)
- Fast Battery Charging
- $649 Official Price
Show Comments 💬