Cherry Mobile’s new selfie-focused smartphone is very interesting because it doesn’t just let you capture good selfies but also enjoy looking at them in its screen.
I’m talking about the Cherry Mobile Flare S6 Selfie. It’s equipped with a 16 Megapixel selfie camera and has a 5.2-inch full HD display. The high display is perfect for viewing high resolution selfies!
Cherry Mobile Flare S6 Selfie Features
Aside from having a 16 Megapixel front camera, the Cherry Mobile Flare S6 Selfie also has a 1.5GHz octa core processor. This is aided by 3GB of RAM to smoothly run Android 7.0 Nougat with the Cherry OS software.
It also has a similar 16 Megapixel camera at the back. Both cameras have an LED flash but the one at the front is softer to produce a more even lighting for portraits.
There’s 4G LTE connectivity, a USB Type-C port and a fingerprint sensor too. A 2500mAh battery powers the device.
Price and Availability
The official price of the Cherry Mobile Flare S6 Selfie is ₱7,999.00. It will be available in Cherry Mobile stores and outlets before the end of October 2017.
- 5.2-inch FHD IPS LCD Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 424 ppi
- Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System
- MediaTek MT6750T Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- 16.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 16.0 Megapixel Front Camera with Soft LED Flash
- Dual SIM (Micro-SIM)
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.1
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 2600mAh Battery
- 153.6 x 74.6 x 8.5 mm @ 160 g
- ₱7,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines