HMD Global has officially launched the Nokia 8 smartphone here in the Philippines with an aggressive price tag of ₱29,990.00.
It undercuts the pricing of several competitors while offering features such as dual camera, top of the line processor and great audio quality. The trust and familiarity of consumers with the Nokia brand name is just icing on the cake.
Nokia 8 Features
Nokia 8 comes in a full metal unibody design with a 5.3-inch QHD display. It’s powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset with 4GB of RAM and a near-stock Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system.
For photography, the device has dual rear cameras with Carl Zeiss optics. The secondary lens is monochrome allowing the device to capture more details in photos and videos.
It has a technology called Nokia OZO Audio that was adopted from Nokia’s 360° camera. There’s splash resistance, Gorilla Glass 5 protection and a 3090mAh battery too.
- 5.3 Inch QHD (1440 x 2560 Pixels) IPS LCD Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android 7.1 Nougat OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Chipset
- 4GB of RAM
- 13.0 + 13.0 MP Rear Camera with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 12.0 MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3090mAh Battery
- ₱29,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines