The midrange Sony Xperia XA1 Plus became official at IFA 2017 in Berlin. It features a 5.5-inch full HD display and a 23.0 Megapixel camera.
It runs on a MediaTek Helio P20 octa core processor with 4GB of RAM and Android Nougat operating system with a guaranteed Android 8.0 Oreo update. There’s also a side mounted fingerprint sensor placed on its power button.
Longer Battery Life
The Sony Xperia XA1 Plus comes with a 3430mAh battery. This makes the device last for more than a day on a single charge.
It also supports Onovo Adaptive Charging that adjusts the current flowing to the device to increase its battery life. There’s also fast charging courtesy of MediaTek’s Pump Express 2.0 technology.
Sony Xperia XA1 Plus Price and Availability
There’s no official price for the Sony Xperia XA1 Plus in the Philippines yet. Since its specs is somewhere between the Xperia XA1 and Xperia XA1 Ultra, it might also be priced in between the two – around the ₱16,000.00 mark.
Three color options are available – black, blue and gold.
- 5.5-inch FHD IPS LCD Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 294 ppi
- Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System
- MediaTek MT6757 (Helio P20) Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- 23.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3430mAh Battery
- Fast Charging (Pump Express 2.0)
- ₱16,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines