According to market research firm GfK, the OPPO F3 is the best-selling smartphone in May 2017 here in the Philippines.
OPPO F3 Advantages
The success of the OPPO F3 is undoubtedly due to its 16MP + 8MP dual selfie camera feature. This promises great quality selfies for its users.
However, it can’t be denied that the company’s aggressive marketing efforts has contributed a lot. Just look around your city and I bet you’ll see all the OPPO banners and inflatables.
OPPO F3 Features
Aside from its dual selfie camera, the OPPO F3 also boasts a 5.5-inch full HD display with Gorilla Glass 5 protection in a metallic body.
It runs on an octa core processors, 4GB of RAM and Android 6.0 Marshmallow as the operating system. There’s a 13 Megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization too!
It comes in gold and the recently announced black version.
- 5.5-inch FHD IPS LCD Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 401 ppi
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System
- Mediatek MT6750T Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 16.0 + 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3200mAh Battery
- ₱15,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines