OPPO Philippines launched the new OPPO A57 in the country today. It features the ability to take selfies with bokeh effect even without a dual selfie camera.
Bokeh refers to the blurred backgrounds of photos while keeping the subject in sharp focus. The phone achieves this via software though since it only has a lone 16MP selfie camera.
OPPO A57 Features
The OPPO A57 has a 5.2-inch HD display with 2.5D arc edges and a layer of Gorilla Glass 4 for protection. In addition to the 16MP front camera, it also has a 13 Megapixel rear camera at the back with phase detection autofocus.
It runs on a Snapdragon 435 chipset with 3GB of RAM and Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. There’s a fingerprint sensor behind its home button too.
A 2900mAh battery powers the device.
OPPO A57 Price and Availability
The OPPO A57 has an official price of ₱11,990.00 in the Philippines. There are two color options – gold and black.
Availability starts on June 16 in OPPO stores and authorized outlets throughout the country.
- 5.2-inch HD IPS LCD Display (720 x 1280 Pixels), 282 ppi
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Chipset
- 3 GB
- 13.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 16.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.1
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 2900mAh Battery
- ₱11,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines