The OPPO F3 rocks a 5.5 inch full HD display in a metallic body. Its main selling feature though is the 16MP + 8MP dual front camera configuration – one is for selfies while the other is a wide angle lens specially designed for group selfies.
It runs on an octa core processor from MediaTek with 4GB of RAM and Color OS 3.0 which is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. There’s 64GB of onboard storage and a dedicated microSD card slot for expansion.
A 3200mAh battery powers the OPPO F3.
OPPO F3 Price and Availability
The official price of the OPPO F3 in the Philippines is ₱16,990.00. It’s also priced INR19,990.00 in India where it was simultaneously launched.
Pre-order for the device starts the day after the launching, that’s May 5, 2017. Those who will pre-order are treated with a free selfie stick.
The OPPO F3 should be available in different physical OPPO stores and online shops before the third week of May.
- 5.5-inch FHD IPS LCD Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 401 ppi
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System
- Mediatek MT6750T Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 16.0 + 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3200mAh Battery
- ₱ 15,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines