Motorola introduced two new identical smartphones with affordable price tags – the Moto C and Moto C Plus.
The Moto C has a 5-inch display, quad core processor, 1GB of RAM, 5MP camera and a 2350mAh battery. On the other hand, the Moto C Plus flaunts a similar 5-inch but with HD resolution, a slightly faster processor, 8MP camera, bigger 4000mAh battery and a 2GB RAM option.
Both smartphones come in 3G and 4G variants with Android 7.0 Nougat as the operating system out of the box. Just like other Motorola devices, software updates are almost always guaranteed.
The 3G Moto C is priced at €89 which is just around ₱4,800.00 and its 4G variant costs around ₱5,400.00. Meanwhile, the Moto C Plus has a €119 price tag which converts to around ₱6,400.00 for its lowest configuration of 1GB RAM and 3G connectivity.
Availability in the Philippines for both devices is yet to be announced.
- 5.0-inch FWVGA Capacitive LCD Display (480 x 854 Pixels), 196 ppi
- Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System
- Mediatek MT6737M Chipset
- 1 GB of RAM
- 5.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 2.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 2350mAh Battery
- ₱ 3,699.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬