Lenovo K6 Note with 4GB RAM and 4000mAh Battery Officially Priced ₱11,999 in PH
Lenovo Mobile Philippines officially priced the Lenovo K6 Note at ₱11,999.00 here in the country. It’s a mid-range smartphone boasting a whooping 4GB of RAM and an equally big 4000mAh battery.
Design, Display and Photography
The Lenovo K6 Note comes in a metallic unibody design with slightly rounded corners and edges. There’s a 5.5-inch full HD display on the front and a fingerprint sensor at the back.
It’s equipped with a 16 Megapixel main camera that uses color corrected temperature flash technology. This prevents over-exposure or washed out photos especially at night.
An 8 Megapixel front camera takes care of selfies.
Performance and Multimedia
The Lenovo K6 Note runs on a Snapdragon 430 chipset. This is composed of a 1.4GHz quad core CPU and an Adreno 505 graphics processor.
It comes with 32GB of built-in storage and has Android 6.0 Marshmallow as its operating system out of the box.
Like other Lenovo smartphones, the Lenovo K6 Note also has Dolby Atmos audio. This dramatically improves the phone’s sound quality.
The Lenovo K6 Note is available in Lenovo outlets nationwide. Its official price is ₱11,999.00.
Lenovo K6 Note specs:
- 5.5-inch FHD IPS LCD Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 401 ppi
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 16.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.2
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4000mAh Battery
- 151 x 76 x 8.4 mm @ 169 g
- ₱11,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines