Nokia 3 Now Official; Android Nougat, Quad Core and NFC
Along with the Nokia 5, HMD Global also unveiled the Nokia 3. It’s an Android smartphone running on a quad core chip.
Nokia 3 Features
The Nokia 3 has a 5-inch HD display, 2GB of RAM, 4G LTE connectivity, 2650mAh battery and built-in support for NFC. It comes with 16GB of storage and a microSD card slot.
For photography, it has an 8 Megapixel main camera at the back. A similar 8 Megapixel camera is also found on the front but with the additional ability to shoot wide angle photos. Both are autofocus!
Nokia 3 Price and Availability
The official price of the Nokia 3 is $159. Based on current forex rates, that’s almost ₱8,000.00.
HMD Global is releasing this smartphone globally in the second quarter of 2017.
Nokia 3 specs:
- 5.0-inch HD IPS LCD Display (720 x 1280 Pixels), 294 ppi
- Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System
- MediaTek MT6737 Chipset
- 2 GB of RAM
- 8.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera with Screen Flash
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 2650mAh Battery
- 143.4 x 71.4 x 8.48 mm @ _
- ₱6,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines