The SuperD D1 is a smartphone that can show 3D content without a pair of 3D glasses. It uses a lenticular display and eye motion tracking technology to achieve this.
It has a 5.5-inch full HD display, 13 Megapixel main camera and an 8 Megapixel selfie snapper. It runs on the octa core MediaTek MT6750T chipset with 3GB of RAM and a 3000mAh battery.
Each purchase of the SuperD D1 includes a free VR headset and we’re not sure if this price is time limited. It’s officially distributed my MyPhone here in the Philippines.
- 5.5-inch FHD 3D IPS LCD Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 401 ppi
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System
- MediaTek MT6750T Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3000mAh Battery
- ₱ 11,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines