New smartphone brand Arsenal Devices introduces its first product here in the Philippines – the Arsenal VR One.
It boasts a 5.2 inch full HD LTPS display which is better suited to virtual reality consumption than traditional IPS displays. A layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protects the screen from scratches.
The Arsenal VR One runs on an octa core processor from MediaTek with 3GB of RAM and Android 6.0 Marshmallow as the operating system. There’s also 32GB of built-in storage and a 2800mAh battery.
A 13 Megapixel camera is present at the back while an 8 Megapixel front camera takes care of selfies. It even has a fingerprint sensor hiding behind the home button for additional security.
The official price of the Arsenal VR One is ₱11,990.00 and is now open for pre-order. Each package already comes with a FREE VR headset.
- 5.2-inch FHD LTPS Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 424 ppi
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System
- MediaTek MT6735 Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 2800mAh Battery
- 145.8 x 71.5 x 7.2 mm @ _
- ₱11,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines