It has a 5 Megapixel front camera with 1.4μm pixels in a 1/4 inch image sensor. This means it has a ‘high light sensitivity and frame rate’ which, together with software enhancements through Beautify 4.0, results in great selfies.
The Oppo A39 also has a 13 Megapixel camera at the back, Gorilla Glass 4 protected 5.2-inch HD display, octa core processor and 3GB of RAM. It also has a 2900mAh battery, 4G LTE connectivity and support for dual band Wi-Fi networks.
However, its operating system is still Android 5.1 Lollipop instead of the newer Marshmallow and Nougat. This might not matter that much though since Oppo smartphones come with a customized user interface similar to iOS called Color OS.
The Oppo A39 has an official price of ₱10,990.00 and can be purchased at Oppo stores nationwide as well as online on Lazada. Each purchase includes a FREE clear case.
- 5.2-inch HD IPS LCD Display (720 x 1280 Pixels), 282 ppi
- Android 5.1 Lollipop Operating System
- MediaTek MT6750 Chipset
- 3 GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 32 Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 256 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 2900mAh Battery
- ₱ 9,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines