HMD Global has finally launched Nokia’s first smartphone since its return to the mobile devices market – the Nokia 6.
It has a 5.5 inch full HD display, unibody aluminum display, Snapdragon 430 chipset, 4GB of RAM, 16 MP camera and a Dolby Atmos audio. The best part is its price which is equivalent to a little over ₱12,000 only!
The Nokia 6 also features a fingerprint sensor, 4G LTE connectivity, 64GB of built-in storage and a 3000mAh battery.
However, it will only be available in China in the ‘early part of 2017’. It’s not yet clear if this smartphone will also be available worldwide or if an international model will be released.
- 5.5-inch FHD IPS LCD Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 403 ppi
- Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 16.0 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM)
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 3000mAh Battery
- Fast Charging
- 154 x 75.8 x 8.4 mm @ 169 g
- ₱11,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines