Infinix Mobile’s eagerly awaited beast of a smartphone is finally available here in the Philippines – the Infinix Zero 4 Plus!
It features a huge 5.98 inch full HD display, powerful deca core MediaTek Helio X20 processor, 4GB of RAM and a 20.7 Megapixel rear camera that has optical image stabilization for blur-free pictures. There’s also Gorilla Glass 3 for scratch protection, Marshmallow-based XOS Chameleon as the operating system, 4G LTE connectivity and a fingerprint sensor.
Aside from having OIS, the Infinix Zero 4 Plus also has laser autofocus and a dual-tone LED flash. The front camera has an 8 Megapixel wide-angle lens with its own LED flash.
It’s is housed in an aluminum unibody case in two color options – silver and gold. A 4000mAh powers the device and supports fast charging.
The price is ₱15,990.00 and availability starts on January 26, 2017 at 12 noon on Lazada Philippines.
- 5.98-inch FHD IPS LCD Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels), 368 ppi
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System
- MediaTek Helio X20 Chipset
- 4 GB of RAM
- 20.7 Megapixel Rear Camera with Dual-tone LED Flash
- 13.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- Dual SIM
- 32GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128 via microSD
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE & GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 4000mAh Battery
- Fast Charging
- ₱ 14,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬