A new brand of smartphones and consumer electronics is entering the Philippine market – Luna Phone from South Korea with manufacturing by Foxconn.
Their first smartphone is simply called the Luna. It flaunts a 5.5 inch full HD display in a premium-looking metallic body with a powerful Snapdragon 801 chip underneath.
Of course, Luna has 4G LTE connectivity although there’s only one SIM card slot and dual SIM slots (confirmed by a Luna Phone representative). It also supports NFC and USB OTG.
The official price of the Luna smartphone in the Philippines is ₱12,990.00. The company is taking pre-orders in its Facebook page.
It will be available on the first week of December 2016 on online shopping website Lazada.
Luna – Smartphone Specifications:
- 5.5 Inch Full HD LTPS Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 401 ppi)
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Chipset
- 2.5GHz Quad Core Krait 400 CPU
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 13.0 MP Main Camera with Autofocus and Dual LED Flash
- 8.0 MP Front Camera
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via microSD
- Dual micro-SIM
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- NFC Support
- Bluetooth 4.0
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 157.6×77.1×7.38mm @ 186g
- 2900mAh Battery
- ₱12,990.00 Official Price in the Philippines