Starmobile unveils a new smartphone called Starmobile Up Rave that features a fingerprint sensor and a big battery capacity of 4000mAh for ₱4,290.00 SRP.
Its fingerprint sensor is positioned at the back and can store up to 5 different prints while the battery can power the device for up to 4 days on standby or 13.3 hours of voice calls.
The Starmobile Up Rave has a 5 – inch HD display, 8 Megapixel main camera and a similar 8 Megapixel front camera.
It runs on a quad core processor from MediaTek, 1GB of RAM and Android 6.0 Marshmallow as the operating system. There’s 16GB of built-in storage and a microSD card slot for up to 32GB of additional storage.
Availability starts on the third week of October 2016 in Starmobile concept stores, kiosks and authorized resellers nationwide.
- 5.0 – Inch HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- MediaTek MT6580 Chipset
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 8.0 Megapixel Main Camera with Autofocus and LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via microSD
- Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- GPS with A-GPS
- FM Radio
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 3D Stereo Sound
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 141.5 x 69.7 x 10.4 mm @ 180 g
- 4000mAh Li-ion Battery
- ₱4,290.00 Official Price
Show Comments 💬