Motorola Philippines brings its flagship smartphone, the Moto Z, here in the country boasting its modularity feature called Moto Mods.
It’s powered by a Snapdragon 820 processor with 4GB of RAM; and has a 5.5 inch Quad HD AMOLED display, 13MP camera with OIS and a near stock Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow operating system.
The official price of the Motorola Moto Z in the Philippines is ₱33,999.00 and each unit comes with a free Moto Shell.
Other Moto Mods that can be snapped at the back of the phone are the JBL SoundBoost loudspeaker, Incipio offGRID Power Pack, Hasselblad True Zoom with 10x optical zoom and Moto Style Shells.
- 5.5 Inch Quad HD AMOLED Display (1440 x 2560 Pixels, 535 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Chipset
- 1.8GHz Quad Core Kyro CPU
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Main Camera with f/1.8 Aperture, Laser AF, OIS and LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 2TB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (nano-SIM)
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- NFC Support
- Bluetooth 4.1
- A-GPS with GLONASS
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Front-facing Loudspeaker
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 153.3 x 75.3 x 5.2 mm @ 136 g
- 2500mAh Li-ion Battery (Non-removable)
- ₱33,999.00 Official Price in the Philippines