This is same technology behind the flagship smartphones of Samsung. Its advantages include high contrast, better color saturation, deep blacks and an overall lower power consumption than traditional IPS displays.
The Cherry Mobile Flare 5 doesn’t just have a pretty display, it’s also a capable smartphone. It’s powered by an octa core processor with 3GB of RAM and Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
It has a 16 Megapixel main camera with an LED flash and 8 Megapixel front camera with its own LED flash too. Storage is 16GB with up to 64GB microSD cards supported.
Aside from the power and volume buttons, there is an additional button on the side of the Flare 5 called Slide Key that can be programed to take a picture or any other function.
|It’s only available in black.|
The Cherry Mobile Flare 5 is capable of connecting to 700MHz LTE networks for faster mobile internet connectivity. There’s also USB OTG and 2500mAh battery, a non-removable one.
Its official price is ₱5,499.00 and comes with a free SIM card in some stores. This is the cheapest among the first four variants of the fifth Flare generation.
- 5.0 Inch HD Super AMOLED Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- MediaTek MT6753 Chipset
- 1.3GHz Octa Core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 16.0 Megapixel Main Camera with PDAF, BSI and LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- 16GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 64GB via microSD
- Dual SIM (Micro-SIM)
- 4G LTE (700MHz), 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 2500mAh Battery (Non-removable)
- ₱5,499.00 Official Price in the Philippines
- View full specs →
Show Comments 💬