Starmobile Up Sense with Fingerprint Sensor Has an Official Price of ₱4,290
Starmobile introduced a new smartphone featuring a fingerprint sensor and 5.0 inch HD display with 2.5D arc glass called the Starmobile Up Sense.
It’s a quad core smartphone running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box, equipped with an 8 Megapixel main camera and with 3G HSPA+ connectivity.
The Starmobile Up Sense has 8GB of built-in storage, 1GB of RAM and a 2500mAh battery. A microSD card slot is available and can read up to 32GB memory cards.
A free phone case and screen protector are included in the package in addition to the usual earphones and charger.
Its official price is ₱4,290.00 and availability starts on the third week of September 2016 in Starmobile concept stores, kiosks and authorized retailers.
|The Starmobile Up Sense is available in these colors.|
- 5.0 HD IPS Display (720 x 1280 Pixels, 294 ppi)
- 2.5D Arc Glass with On-Cell Technology
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- MediaTek MT6580 Chipset
- 1.3GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU
- Mali-400 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 8.0 Megapixel Main Camera with Autofocus and LED Flash
- 2.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 8GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Micro)
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- FM Radio
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 2500mAh Lithium-Polymer Battery
- 143 x 70.5 x 8 mm @ 145 g
- ₱4,290.00 Official Price