ASUS Philippines has officially released the ZenFone 3 in the country. Its variant with a 5.2 inch display and 4GB of RAM has an official price of ₱16,995.00.
The higher-end variant with a larger 5.5 inch display and the same 4GB of RAM costs slightly more at ₱18,995.00. We can’t help but notice that these are pricier than the original ZenFone and ZenFone 2.
These prices are reasonable though. Both variants of the ZenFone 3 run a 2.0GHz octa core Snapdragon 625 processor and Android Marshmallow.
There’s also a 16 Megapixel main camera with laser autofocus and optical image stabilization, 4G LTE connectivity, fingerprint sensor, dual band Wi-Fi and a 3000mAh battery.
It will be available in ASUS stores, retailers and online shops.
- 5.2 or 5.7 Inch Full HD IPS Display (1080 × 1920 Pixels)
- 2.5D Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS with ZenUI 3.0
- Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Chipset
- 2.0GHz Octa Core Cortex-A53 CPU
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 16.0 Megapixel Main Camera with Laser Autofocus, Phase Detection Autofocus, OIS and Dual LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via MicroSD on SIM 2
- Dual SIM (Micro+Nano)
- 4G LTE Cat6, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- GPS with A-GPS & GLONASS
- USB OTG Support
- USB Type-C
- ASUS ZonicMaster 3.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 5-Magnet Loudspeaker
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 152.59 x 77.38 x 7.69 mm @ 155 g
- 3000mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-removable)
- Black, White, Blue and Gold Color Options
- ₱16,995.00 (5.2 Inches) Official Price in the Philippines
- ₱18,995.00 (5.5 Inches) Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬