Thankfully, the ASUS ZenFone 3 Max only costs ₱8,995.00! That’s for a Snapdragon 615-powered smartphone with a 5.2 inch display and as its name suggests, a large 4100mAh battery.
The ASUS ZenFone 3 Max has a metallic body and slightly curved edges on around its display called 2.5D arc.
It also boasts a 13MP camera, 4G LTE connectivity, a fingerprint sensor that unlocks the phone in 0.3 seconds, 3GB of RAM and 32GB of on-board storage space.
This might turn out to have the most sales among the different ZenFone 3 variants.
- 5.2 Inch HD IPS Display (1280 x 720 Pixels, 282 ppi)
- 2.5D Arc Glass
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with ZenUI
- Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 Chipset
- 1.5GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 and 1.0GHz Quad Core Cortex-A53 CPUs
- 3GB of RAM
- 13.0 Megapixel Autofocus Main Camera with LED Flash
- 5.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 32GB Internal Storage
- 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Bluetooth 4.0
- FM Radio
- USB OTG
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 149.5 x 73.7 x 8.6 mm @ 148 g
- 4100mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-removable)
- ₱8,995.00 Official Price in the Philippines
Show Comments 💬