ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe Launched in the Philippines with ₱34,995 Official Price
ASUS Philippines revealed that its most high-end smartphone to date, the ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe, has an official price of ₱34,995.00.
It’s a 5.7 inch full HD and all-metal smartphone running on a 2.15GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and a whooping 6GB of RAM!
The ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe has a 23.0 Megapixel rear camera that can focus on a subject in 0.03 seconds using three technologies including phase detection and laser autofocus. It also boasts a 4-axis optical image stabilization for less shaky videos.
It uses Super AMOLED technology in its display just like most Samsung smartphones topped by a layer of scratch resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
ASUS points out that the ZenFone 3 Deluxe is the first smartphone to have an invisible antenna design. Most metal clad phones have ugly lines for the antenna but that isn’t found here.
It comes with 64GB of internal storage, 4G LTE connectivity, Hi-Res audio, a 3000mAh battery and QuickCharge 3.0 support.
- 5.7 Inch Full HD Super AMOLED Display (1080 x 1920 Pixels, 386 ppi)
- Scratch Resistant Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS with ZenUI 3.0
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Chipset
- 2.15GHz Dual Core Kyro + 1.6GHz Dual Core Kyro CPUs
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 6GB of RAM
- 23.0 Megapixel Main Camera with Laser Autofocus, Phase Detection Autofocus, OIS and Dual LED Flash
- 8.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 64GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 128GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM(Micro + Nano)
- 4G LTE Cat6, 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- Bluetooth 4.2
- A-GPS with GLONASS
- USB OTG
- USB Type-C
- Hi-Res ASUS SonicMaster 3.0 Audio
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 156.4 x 77.4 x 4.2 ~ 7.5 mm @ 170 g
- 3000mAh Li-Po Battery (Non-removable)
- QuickCharge 3.0
- ₱34,995.00 Official Price in the Philippines