It includes the phone itself and a Smart SIM card with one year of free internet connection (100MB per month) and ₱30 bonus load when the user loads ₱100 for ₱1,288.00. That’s way cheaper than the phone’s SRP of ₱2,690.00!
The slightly higher price of the Starmobile Play Click than the MyPhone My28s is due to its larger 4.5 – inch display compared to the latter’s 4.0 – inch panel. It also has longer battery life rated at 1650mAh while the My28s has 1450mAh.
Both phones run on the same platform though. There’s a 1.2GHz quad core processor, 512MB of RAM, Android 5.1 Lollipop as the operating system, 3G connectivity and 4GB of internal storage.
Take note that Smart requires you to buy a ₱100 load card together with the Starmobile Play Click package. Hence, the exact price to be paid is ₱1,388.
- 4.5 – Inch Capacitive LCD Display (480 × 854 Pixels, 218 ppi)
- Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
- Spreadtrum SC7731C Chipset
- 1.2GHz Quad Core Cortex-A7 CPU
- Mali-400 MP2 GPU
- 512MB of RAM
- 5.0 Megapixel Autofocus Camera with LED Flash
- 2.0 Megapixel Front Camera
- 4GB Internal Storage
- Expandable Up to 32GB via MicroSD
- Dual SIM (Regular + Micro)
- 3G HSPA+, 2G EDGE and GPRS Networks
- Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Bluetooth 4.0
- FM Radio
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Proximity Sensor
- Ambient Light Sensor
- 132.5×66.5×9.9 mm @ 120 g
- 1650mAh Li-ion Battery (Removable)
- ₱2,690.00 Official Price
- ₱1,299.00 Promo Price
- View full specs →
Show Comments 💬